How to Change Mobile Number Linked to Emirates ID: Many Emirates IDs are connected to mobile numbers of their organization’s HR or the PRO, which was included. This ends up in confusion, in which you need to look up what the owner of the mobile number is.
To prevent this, it’s best to employ having your very own personal mobile number connected to your Emirates ID. The ICA provides Smart Services online to do so without having to visit the Federal Authority.
In this article, we will take you through the process step-by-step so that you can change your Emirates ID-linked mobile number with ease.
According to the ICA, users can update their details or report any change in the given timeframe. While using your Emirates ID for an online company, you need to complete the two-step verification, in which the OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
Therefore, if you want to change or update your mobile number registered with Emirates ID, follow the steps below.
How to Change Mobile Number Linked to Emirates ID
Before starting, you need to know which mobile number is linked to your Emirates ID. Right? So, to know the mobile number linked, head over to MOI website and try to Register by entering your Emirates ID Number.
Let’s start the step by step process to update or change your mobile number registered with Emirates ID:
- First, visit to ICA Smart Website and head over to Public Services as show in below picture
- And, head over to OTHER SERVICES – PERSONAL INFORMATION – UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION – UPDATE and Click on Start the Service as shown in below picture
- Once, you start the service, you have to fill the Identification Information form as shown in below picture. As soon as you enter necessary data, your existing mobile number linked to Emirates ID appears.
- After filling the form, continue to the next step for payment. Pay AED 52.10 & submit the application.
- It takes 3-5 business working days to update your Mobile Number.